Clinical Research Associate
The Clinical Research Associate (CRA) is predominatly accountable and responsible for the study start-up activities for the assigned clinical trials. The CRA works in close collaboration with the Business Operations and Support Project Manager.
A few of the different responsibilities that you will have, are:
- Ensure clinical trials are conducted in compliance with study protocol, sponsor SOPs and applicable guidelines and regulations
- Participate in trial set-up activities and site selection process as required
- Ensure collection of all required essential documents during study start-up and potentially throughout the study
- Identify and resolve routine study conduct issues and document preventive/corrective actions
- Act as the key liaison between clinical investigators, study site personnel, ethic committees,...
- University degree or Bachelor in medical/paramedical sciences, or equivalent through experience
- Experience in Oncology, Immunology, CNS, Diabetes and Cardio is a plus
- 2 - 3 years of CRA experience
- Knowledge of GCP guidelines & EU Directives
- Language skills (Fluent in English, Dutch, French...)
Work habits and personality include:
- Ability to function well independently as within a study team
- Well organized, accurate, detailed
- Flexible, transparent team player
- Quality and efficiency oriented
- Good communication skills
- An attractive salary in line with your experience and skills.
- Fringe benefits including a company car, medical insurance, pension plan and a care plan.
- A supporting environment.
- Respect for the life-work balance.
- Career planning.
- A focus on professional and personal growth through training and coaching.
- Room for personal engagement to help shape our company's future.