Clinical Project Manager - Pharma/Medical Device
As a Clinical Project Manager, you will focus on the set-up and execution of international clinical studies, as well as fostering strong, productive relationships with colleagues across the organization. You will be engaged in the following types of activities:
Serve as a main study contact between multiple partners, and a variety of vendors for specific clinical trials
As part of a project management team, contribute to the improvement of all processes and procedures
Independently solve problems arising during clinical study execution, and seek guidance for more complex problems
Manage resources assigned to designated clinical studies to provide quality deliverables while maintaining optimal efficiency
Coordinate responsibilities for individual clinical trials, e.g.:
- Conduct of group surveys / site feasibility
- Development of study contracts and budgets in collaboration with the Legal and Finance departments
- Prepare and/or review study documents and communications
- Interface and collaborate with site personnel, IRBs/ECs, Competent Authorities/MoH, contractors/vendors, and company personnel
- Assist in preparing reports and articles if needed
- Assist in preparation and follow-up of study-related grants if needed
- Plan, track, and manage assigned clinical trials/programs budgets to ensure adherence to business plans
- Organize internal team meetings
- Other scientific operations activities as needed
- Masters or equivalent required. Preferably in Life Science, Nursing or Biological Science.
- Experience in the set-up and management of all operational aspects of clinical trials (in academia, industry, or CRO)
- Experience working well with cross-functional teams is required.
- In-depth knowledge of methodologies, regulations and procedures related to clinical trials
- Possess strong analytical skills and highly organized project management abilities, keeping an eye on both detail, while maintaining a broad overview
- Ability to work effectively in multicultural teams and across organizational boundaries, respecting differences between people from a variety of linguistic and cultural backgrounds
- Native or native-like written and spoken English and Dutch
- A high level of integrity and sense of responsibility and professionalism
- Belgian citizenship required
- An attractive salary in line with your experience and skills.
- Fringe benefits including a company car, medical insurance, pension plan and a care plan.
- A supporting environment.
- Respect for the life-work balance.
- Career planning.
- A focus on professional and personal growth through training and coaching.
- Room for personal engagement to help shape our company's future.