For the expansion of our client's clinical team, we are looking for an in-house CRA.
- Ensure regulatory and clinical protocol compliance is maintained for all assigned clinical projects.
- Develops study related materials such as: patient brochures, patient recruitment material, and presentations.
- Reviews informed consent document to ensure all required elements are included.
- In partnership with the assigned field staff and in-house personnel; coordinates the start-up and maintenance of the clinical study site.
- Reviews and analyzes data and documents for accuracy and completeness. Creates and processes data queries.
- Conducts the follow-up and resolution of findings from monitoring visits and audits.
- Serves as a liaison to clinical study management, field clinical personnel and site personnel by responding to protocol-related issues and escalating as appropriate
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a CRA including data-monitoring (onsite or inhouse).
- Knowledge of clinical studies in Medical Devices and knowledge of ISO 14155
- Experience in study start-up activities is a plus
- The candidate will be office based
- An attractive salary in line with your experience and skills
- Fringe benefits (including a company car, medical insurance, pension plan, a care plan...)
- A supporting environment throughout your mission with our customer & career planning
- Respect for life-work balance
- Our commitment towards your professional and personal growth through tailor-made trainings and coaching
- Appreciation of your input in shaping our team an more general our company's future
North of Brussels