Local Trial Manager
The Local Trial Manager (LTM) is nominated on country level and works within the Clinical Operations Division. The LTM works in close collaboration with the Clinical Operations Lead (COL), Clinical Trial Manager (CTM) and the Clinical Research Associate (CRA) for the implementation and management of one or more clinical trial(s).
- Perform site feasibility/selection within the defined timelines by identifying networks, external experts and top recruiting sites in close collaboration with Medical Affairs and the COL.
- Accountable for the start-up activities on local level ensuring that allocated trials are started within the defined timelines
- Negotiation and finalization of study contracts in line with fair market value
- Preparation (and submission) of local study documents for approval to EC and CA in the required local language where applicable
- Accountable for set-up and management of trial budget, including making updates based on financial reports in close collaboration with CTM.
- Participate in appropriate study trial team meetings to report the status on start–up progress and align on recruitment strategies and action plans with the CRA, CTM, COL and Medical Affairs to ensure predefined study targets are met.
- Represents the company in both internal and external communication and plays a site relation management role during feasibility process and the entire duration of the trial.
- Bachelor's degree in life sciences or related field
- Project management experience
- Problem solving
- Customer focused activities
- Results oriented
- Cross-functional alignment and collaboration
- Processing and analyzing information
- Able to prioritize, maintain oversight and work under pressure
- Fluent in English language, oral and written.
- Technology learning agility in systems and processes,understanding system support processes
- An attractive salary in line with your experience and skills.
- Fringe benefits including a company car, medical insurance, pension plan and a care plan.
- A supporting environment.
- Respect for the life-work balance.
- Career planning.
- A focus on professional and personal growth through training and coaching.
- Room for personal engagement to help shape our company's future.
Evelien Van Eecke